X2GP - 'era' Purpose Gas Analyzer
- Up to four component gas analyzer featuring NDIR/UV/VIS photometer, paramagnetic and electrochemical 02, thermal conductivity and moisture sensors
- Enhanced performance with IntrinzX technology
- Extended ambient temperature range: 0 to +50 °C (32 to +122 °F)
- Plantweb connectivity and WinControl data acquisition
- The X-STREAM full 19" general purpose analyzer combines powerful analytical technology with modern communication functionality to face your analytical problem.
- The X-STREAM platform enables the combination of up to four channels of non-dispersive infrared, ultraviolet, visible photome-ters (NDIRJUV/VIS), thermal conductivity (TCD), trace moisture (t1-120), paramagnetic and electrochemical oxygen (p02/e02) detectors and sensors.
With the X-STREAM photometer technology, the analyzer provides a measuring accuracy that allows improving your process while also reducing the total cost of ownership by:
- Large dynamic ranges
- Very low temperature dependency
- Outstanding long-term stability
- Simplified calibration